Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Faves or maybe now, End of the Week Links??



This art is so happy and I'm just in love with it. Check out more at Our Little Love Nest's store and blog. I could see it working in the kitchen, a nursery, the family room, or just about anywhere you'd like to add a bit of cheer.

Try this ransom note generator site. I just rediscovered it and had to play around with it for a bit.

I love this dress that I first saw on The Cheap Chica

And darn it if I didn't come across another one of those vintage look gym locker baskets that I've been eying. This one is on sale for $19.99 at Urban Outfitters and since I'm on spending hiatus, I figured one of you should snatch it up. I'd like a set of these guys in my workspace, as well as in my pantry.

Last week was National Children's Book Week. No Time For Flashcards compiled a list of readers' favorite kids' books. I was so excited to see some of our favorites on there, but even more so to find some new ones to go check out!

This post made me cry... It completely touched my heart.

Oh, and these images {Both from whimsicalities via here and hereare perfect for any day, but they are especially so for me because there's a girls' night planned for this evening (aaahhh!):


Have a wonderful weekend!

16 comments:

paula said...

I saw that locker too, so lovely. have a lovely weekend.

ms. less is always more said...

CUTE dress! And it's on sale too...

I just love Charlie and Lola, aren't they the cutest?

ourlittlelovenest said...

Thank you, Erin! You are so sweet!

Jenny said...

Really cute finds this week! That post was really sweet. I looked at some pics of the boys from a few years ago. Time flies and it makes me sad.

Miss Aimee said...

ok, my favorite show and books are charlie and lola. We almost named B Lola. I love it!!!! love all your picks too. AND huge hugs for modeling for me yesterday. I am in love with all my pics!!!

nkp said...

So even though my mother told me never to take anything without asking, I did. From you. I couldn't help myself, I love that "perfect sentiment" so much- ...today is a perfect day for a perfect day...certainly words to live by. I hope you don't mind that I re-posted it on my blog.

Thank you for sharing! Have a lovely weekend!!!

Blair said...

Oh, love that art piece! And love that photo and quote--you always find the best saying/quotes to lift my spirits! Have an absolutely wonderful weekend.

Amy said...

Love the ransom note generator! Thanks for sharing!

M said...

The art piece is great!
Have a lovely weekend.

Joyce said...

I love the art, quote and the bowl of cherries! Have a golden weekend! xoxo

Kotori said...

I love those vintage gym baskets too... I could think of a million ways to use them. And that print about the perfect day... well... it's just perfect.

~ ennui ~ said...

Just ordered the vintage basket! thanks for the lead!

...love Maegan said...

some great finds!!! Happy Weekend!

tanya said...

what a fantastic post! I love that art as well...definitely happy!!

Erica said...

oooooh that ransom note generator is addictive! hope you're having a wonderful long weekend

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Have a great one, too!

Unfortunately, it's already Monday here. Boo.