Friday, June 26, 2009

End of the Week Links

A few of the neat things I found around webtown this week:

Have you visited The Sunshine Studio yet? I am in love with her jewelry. At the top of my wish list is this ring and these two necklaces. SO pretty!

I am so tempted by these mod stem markers. Seriously, for under ten bucks, this would be a perfect gift paired with a bottle of wine. I'd have a hostess gift or a it-snuck-up-on-me birthday present ready to go.

A $13 playroom makeover: Really. This room was whimsically transformed with a pad of scrapbook paper.

I so love inspirational words to place me back in the right frame of mind just by reading them. Here's an inspirational download to do just that.

I totally don't need a stylish set of rubber bands, but these are so cool I kind of think I do now.

Olivia at MooMama is Paying it Forward. Last I checked there was still room to comment to get a little surprise from her and the opportunity to keep it going. Here's a peak at the others from my Pay It Forward post: Thanks, Rhianne and Joyce, for posting your goodies up! I thoroughly enjoyed sending them to you three gals.

And these pretties:


{images via here and here}

Have a glorious weekend!

15 comments:

knack said...

love the jewelry and of course your fabulous quotes........

happy weekend! xo

amanda said...

Awesome post! Ohmygoodness that playroom, so going to be thinking about this for DAAAAYS! Thank you!!!

our little love nest said...

hmm...suddenly craving a popsicle! xo

Blair said...

You always find the best things!! Love those rubberbands! Happy Weekend Erin. xx blair

Haven and Home said...

Have a great weekend!

Lory said...

Thank you for including me, Erin. Such lovely finds!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Magchunk said...

That popsicle photo is so bright and happy! Love. Have a great weekend!

Rebecca said...

oh my! those popsicles look divine.

down and out chic said...

right back at you!

Ashley Brooke said...

yummy popsicles!! Thank you for including my little printable on your list! LOVE your blog!

MooMama said...

Erin, Thanks for the mention on your ongoing project about Paying It Forward!

I am still looking for a couple more participants! Have a beautiful weekend!

georgia b. said...

love love love the butterfly!

have a fab weekend, girl!

Kristin said...

Those stem markers are so fabulous!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the links!

Rose said...

I like the things you have found in webland.
I also love your profile picture, how lovely!
You have a lovely blog :)

Rose