Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day(S)!

{It may look ho-hum to most, but this is some major snow from where I come from!!}

It snowed like I've never seen here before, literally. We had tons of fun playing in it, but I have to say that I'm happy to see it melting away. My daughter missed 2.5 days of school, which was nice... But today we're back to the norm and that feels good too. I'm digging out of the piles (and piles) of laundry, nursing a cold, and working on prioritizing stuff. Why is it that things get so jumbled so very quickly. Prioritizing should be easy... What do you think?

Mini update: Okay, after writing this little post, I visited Simple Mom. Wonderful read related to setting priorities. (Thanks, Erika, for the head's up to this!)

8 comments:

Down and Out Chic said...

that is an impressive snowman! looks like a blast.

A Vintage Diva said...

I love it! We too had "real" snow.I know exactly what you mean...we couldn't get enough of it! I turned on the flood~light out back and we watched it from our bay window til midnight! What a romantic way to start the Valentine's Day weekend!

Charity said...

That's funny, because as I read your words, I was thinking I should send you over to Simple Mom to read her post about Urgent vs. Important. I'm glad you found it - that post really spoke to me, too.

I'm glad you had fun in the snow! :o)

Annie said...

so many cute SNOWY pictures!!
btw, i LOVE your family pic to the right!! it couldn't be any cuter! :)
p.s. now follower!!

Haven and Home said...

That is quite a snowman!!!!

Short Southern Momma said...

wowza girl! that is on heck of a snowman! stay warm! xoxo

Tina said...

running to take a look at simple mom...and boy I feel you on the laundry...I did just shy of 20, no lie...20 loads in three days..to much skiing and not enough staying home. aarrrrggg!

Taylor Sterling said...

such cute family photos!